CityConnect Community Grants
- Are you part of a community club or another type of not-for-profit organisation?
- Are you good at inspiring people within your community to try new things?
- Can you see the benefits of having more people across West Yorkshire getting out of their cars and walking and cycling instead?
- Can you see how cycling and walking could help unemployed people access more training and employment opportunities?
- Finally and most importantly, have you got an idea for how you could do this?
The West Yorkshire Combined Authority’s CityConnect programme are delivering a Community Grants scheme, to support the delivery of the Cycling and Walking to Work fund. This grant scheme is aimed at community or non-profit organisations, enabling them to provide grass roots support within communities across West Yorkshire, to help different groups’ access employment, training and apprenticeships through active means.
Please note: Applications for CityConnect Community Grants are currently closed.
Further rounds of grant funding will be advertised on our social media or you can register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted directly.
You can read the background and guidance documents for the first two rounds of funding below;
Grants were allocated via a competitive process whereby groups and organisations apply to receive funding and are awarded based on their alignment with fund objectives and ability to deliver the associated outcomes.