CityConnect Community Grants
- Are you part of a community club or another type of not-for-profit organisation?
- Are you good at inspiring people within your community to try new things?
- Can you see the benefits of having more people across West Yorkshire getting out of their cars and walking and cycling instead?
- Can you see how cycling and walking could help unemployed people access more training and employment opportunities?
- Finally and most importantly, have you got an idea for how you could do this?
If you can answer YES to at least one of the above then please read on to find out how you can be part of this exciting new project.
The West Yorkshire Combined Authority’s CityConnect programme are delivering a Community Grants scheme, to support the delivery of the Cycling and Walking to Work fund. This grant scheme is aimed at community or non-profit organisations, enabling them to provide grass roots support within communities across West Yorkshire, to help different groups’ access employment, training and apprenticeships through active means.
The total amount of grant funding available is £150,000, this is split into a nominal amount of £30,000 per district and the maximum that one organisation can apply for is £10,000.
Grants will be allocated via a competitive process whereby groups and organisations apply to receive funding and are awarded based on their alignment with fund objectives and ability to deliver the associated outcomes.
Please download and read the background information and application guidance documents below to discover more and find out if you are eligible to apply for a grant.
If you would like to apply, please download and complete the application form below and return to email@example.com by Sunday 31st December
The application window for the CityConnect Community Grants scheme opens on Monday 27th November. It will be open for five weeks, closing on Sunday 31st December. Delivery of successful projects will commence at the end of January 2018 and delivery must be complete by 31st July 2018.