Bradford Trident were the first small organisation (i.e. 50 employees or fewer) to be accredited.
- They have good bike parking provision for both staff and visitors that is protected from the elements, lit and under surveillance.
- They offer a cycle to work scheme which allows staff to purchase bikes via a salary sacrifice scheme.
- They are actively involved in cycle promotion locally.
- Their management lead by example in terms of green travel.
- They offer both National Standards cycle training as well as basic maintenance training.
- Bradford Trident also run a bike library which loans out bikes free of charge on a short-term basis.